Political campaign planning & strategy! How to win an election campaign?
Do you want to create effective political campaign strategy?
This training is performed in partnership:
- What is your political campaign about (mission & vision)?
- What is your social and political environment?
- What is your competitive environment?
- What are your main political campaign goals?
- What is your political campaign strategy?
- What are the individual (measurable) political campaign goals?
- What are the timetables (deadlines) to accomplish political campaign goals?
- How is your political campaign force organized (political campaign organization)?
- What are your current political campaign activities?
- What are your political campaign results (parameters)?
- What are the phases of your political campaigning process?
- What are the personal selling skills and experience of campaign staff?
- Who are your stakeholders (who will cry if you die)?
- Who are your strategic partners and strategic alliances?
- How do you gather political campaign information (intelligence gathering)?
- What are the information on your voters?
- What are the information on your political market?
- What are the information on your competition?
- What are the information on your voter services?
- How do you manage relations with your potential voters?
- How do you manage relations with your existing voters?
- How do you perform and manage voter services?
- How do you measure-record your political campaign results?
- What is your political campaign reporting (recording) system?
- What is the SWOT analyses for your political campaign?
- What is the SWOT analyses for your political party?
- What is the marketing strategy of your political campaign?
- How would you fulfill your political campaign goals?
- How would you organize your political campaign force?
- How would you measure and control the fulfillment of your campaign goals?
- How would you carry out your political campaign support actions?
- How would you establish strategic partnerships and alliances?
- How would you gather political campaign information?
- How would you carry out strategy and tactics of gaining new voters?
- How would you create communication channels to new voters?
- How would you carry out strategy and tactics of CRM (existing voters)?
- What would be the steps of your political campaign process?
- How would you create loyalty programs for your voters?
- How would you plan and create your political campaign budget?
- What would be your political campaign action plans (timetable)?
- What is the action plan to create a political campaign management department?
- What is the action plan to maintain your political campaign momentum?
- How would you measure-record your political campaign results?
- Who would control and how would you control political campaign action execution?
- How would you evaluate your political campaign action plan execution?
45 questions + 45 right answers = election won + loyal voter base
We perform our political campaign planning & strategy training program with two trainers present and active all the time, resulting in much better learning effectiveness and better price (per participant).
3 business days training
Trainer - Miodrag Kostic - Director of 'Business Knowledge' Inc.
International consultant, lived and worked in USA for 17 years. Experience: 3 years owner and director of "MK Export" Staten Island-NY, 7 years owner and manager of "TGallery" retail store chain in New York and Honolulu, 5 years owner and director of "Web Consulting Honolulu" consulting company, 7 years senior consultant, owner and director of "BusinessKnowledge" www.businessknowledge.biz Belgrade, Serbia
Trainer - Melisa Seleskovic-Kapic - Director of 'Smart Sales' Inc.
Masters of Management and Technology. Experience: 6 years Business Development Manager of "European Dynamics SA" Luxembourg, 3 years CSD Marketing Manager then Regional Sales Manager in "Coca Cola Hellenic", 2 years Chief Operations Officer of finance institution "LOKmicro", 3 years senior consultant, owner and director of "SmartSales Consulting" www.smartsales.ba Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Please call us: +381 63 60 80 26 - Email: email@example.com
Reservations and application: This political campaign planning & strategy training program is performed in English language, according to pre-defined schedule, for groups of participants, per your individual request.
Our political campaign planning & strategy training courses are available in English language to organizations in:
Albania Tirana, Andorra Andorra la Vella, Austria Vienna, Belarus Minsk, Belgium Brussels, Bosnia and Herzegovina Sarajevo, Bulgaria Sofia, Croatia Zagreb Split Pula Rovinj, Cyprus Nicosia, Czech Republic Prague, Denmark Copenhagen, England London, Estonia Tallinn, Finland Helsinki, France Paris, Georgia Tbilisi, Germany Berlin, Greece Athens Thessaloniki, Hungary Budapest, Iceland Reykjavik, Ireland Dublin, Italy Rome Milan Napoli, Sicily Palermo, Latvia Riga, Liechtenstein Vaduz, Lithuania Vilnius, Luxembourg Luxembourg, Macedonia Skopje, Malta Valletta, Moldova Chisinau, Monaco Monaco, Montenegro Podgorica Budva Bar Kotor, The Netherlands Amsterdam, Northern Ireland Belfast, Norway Oslo, Poland Warsaw, Portugal Lisbon Romania Bucharest, Russian Federation Moscow, San Marino San Marino, Scotland Edinburgh, Serbia Belgrade, Slovakia Bratislava, Slovenia Ljubljana, Spain Madrid Barcelona, Sweden Stockholm, Switzerland Bern Geneva, Ukraine Kiev, Wales Cardiff, Algeria Algiers, Angola Luanda, Benin Porto-Novo. Botswana Gaborone, Burkina Faso Ouagadougou, Burundi Bujumbura, Cameroon Yaounde, Cape Verde Praia, Central African Republic Bangu, Chad N'Djamena, Comoros Moroni, Congo, Republic of Brazzaville, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Kinshasa, Cote d'Ivoire Yamoussoukro, Djibouti Djibouti, Egypt Cairo, Equatorial Guinea Malabo, Eritrea Asmara, Ethiopia Addis Ababa, Gabon Libreville, Gambia Banjul, Ghana Accra, Guinea Conakry, Guinea-Bissau Bissau, Kenya Nairobi, Lesotho Maseru, Liberia Monrovia, Libya Tripoli, Madagascar Antananarivo, Malawi Lilongwe, Mali Bamako, Mauritania Nouakchott, Mauritius Port Louis, Morocco Rabat, Mozambique Maputo, Namibia Windhoek, Niger Niamey, Nigeria Abuja, Rwanda Kigali, Sao Tome and Principe Sao Tome, Senegal Dakar, Seychelles Victoria, Sierra Leone Freetown, Somalia Mogadishu, South Africa Pretoria, Sudan Khartoum, Swaziland Mbabane, Tanzania Dar es Salaam, Togo Lome, Tunisia Tunis, Uganda Kampala, Western Sahara El Aaiun, Zambia Lusaka, Zimbabwe Harare, Afghanistan Kabul, Armenia Yerevan, Azerbaijan Baku, Bahrain Manama, Bangladesh Dhaka, Bhutan Thimphu, Brunei Darussalam Bandar Seri Begawan, Burma (Myanmar) Rangoon, Cambodia Phnom Penh, China Beijing Shanghai Guangzhou Shenzhen Tianjin Chongqing Hong Kong Dongguan Nanjing Wuhan Hangzhou Shenyang Harbin, East Timor Dili, India New Delhi Mumbai Kolkata Calcutta, Indonesia Jakarta, Iran Teheran, Iraq Baghdad Israel Jerusalem, Japan Tokyo, Jordan Amman, Kazakhstan Astana, Korea Seoul, Kuwait Kuwait Citym, Kyrgyzstan Bishkekm, Laos Vientianem, Lebanon Beirutm, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, Maldives Male, Mongolia Ulan Bator, Nepal Kathmandu, Oman Muscat, Pakistan Islamabad, Philippines Manila, Qatar Doha, Saudi Arabia Riyadh, Singapore Singapore, Sri Lanka Colombo, Syria Damascus, Taiwan Taipei, Tajikistan Dushanbe, Thailand Bangkok, Turkey Ankara Istanbul, Turkmenistan Ashgabat, United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi Dubai, Uzbekistan Tashkent, Vietnam Hanoi Ho Chi Minh City, Yemen Sana, Antigua and Barbuda St. John's, Bahamas Nassau, Barbados Bridgetown, Belize Belmopan, Canada Ottawa, Ontario Torinto, Quebec Montreal, British columbia vancouver, Costa Rica San Jose, Cuba Havana, Dominica Roseau, Dominican Republic Santo Domingo, El Salvador San Salvador, Greenland Nuuk, Grenada St. George's, Guatemala Guatemala City, Haiti Port-au-Prince, Honduras Tegucigalpa, Jamaica Kingston, Mexico Mexico City, Nicaragua Managua, Panama Panama City, St. Kitts and Nevis Basseterre, St. Lucia Castries, St. Vincent and The Grenadines Kingstown, Trinidad and Tobago Port-of-Spain, United States Washington D.C. New York Chicago LA, Argentina Buenos Aires, Bolivia La Paz Sucre, Brazil Brasilia Sao Paolo Rio de Janeiro, Chile Santiago, Colombia Bogota, Ecuador Quito, Guyana Georgetown, Paraguay Asuncion, Peru Lima, Suriname Paramaribo, Uruguay Montevideo, Venezuela Caracas