Key account management - Training for key account managers
( If most of your profit is produced by small number of your customers )
Do you want longterm relationship with your key accounts?
This training is performed in partnership:
Trainers: Miodrag Kostic and Melisa Seleskovic-Kapic - 2 days
Get the answers on these questions:
- Why do you need great key account management?
- Why are key accounts important for the survival of your business?
- What are the implications of losing your best key account?
- How can you lose your most important account client?
- What are the reasons of key account dissatisfaction?
- How can you prevent losing your key account clients?
- What do you do to keep your key account clients loyal?
- How to identify your key accounts needs and priorities?
- What are the features and benefits of your service to key accounts?
- What are their emotional triggers (what makes them move)?
- How do you identify true priorities of your key accounts?
- How to define and prioritize between your key accounts?
- How to define key differentiation parameters between major accounts?
- How do you define the long term value of a key account?
- How to develop strategy that capitalizes on strengths?
- How to identify differentiators (strengths and weaknesses) with your key account?
- How to establish relative importance of these differentiators on decision making?
- How to influence key account decision criteria?
- How to reinforce crucial decision making criteria you can meet well?
- How to build up incidental decision criteria in areas where you are strong?
- How to reduce the importance of crucial decision criteria which you can’t meet?
- How to identify and influence the critical decision makers at key accounts?
- How to identify critical decision makers at key accounts?
- How to influence the critical decision makers at key accounts?
- How do you maintain quality relationship with your key accounts?
- How do you resolve critical decision makers’ hidden concerns?
- What causes concerns and hidden consequence issues with key accounts?
- What are the risks when resolving client’s hidden concerns?
- What are the three deadly sins of handling client concerns?
- How do you identify and exploit sales opportunities at key accounts?
- What are your strategies for recognition of key accounts needs?
- How do you develop their problems and sell to the focus of their dissatisfaction?
- How do you prepare your sponsor to sell for you?
- How do you negotiate effectively with your key accounts?
- Why is negotiation the costly way to resolve client concerns?
- How do you perform effective negotiations with key accounts?
- How do you form, lead and use successful sales teams at key accounts?
- How to identify key qualities needed to work with major accounts?
- How do you share responsibilities in your key accounts team?
- What is collaborative CRM and how do you use it effectively?
- How do you use reporting as the most effective key account management tool?
- How to define qualitative parameters for sales reporting?
- How do you use reported information to successfully manage your key accounts?
- How do you understand and follow key account management planning process?
- How do you identify key account qualification indicators?
- What can you do for key accounts to strengthen your relationship?
- How do you create and maintain your key accounts’ loyalty?
- Why is it important to have common interest and why they need to be privileged?
- Why are complex service procedures dangerous and why results must be awarded?
- Why is mutual trust important and why you need clear common understanding?
- How do you apply major account strategy concepts to a real life key account?
- Why do companies have problems implementing strategy?
- What are the common problems when working with key accounts?
- How to create and maintain competitive advantage managing key accounts?
- How do you turn soft competition differentiators into hard?
- How do you perform your vulnerability analyses with key accounts?
- What are your strategies for countering vulnerability?
RESULTS = increased key account retention and loyal customer base
We perform our key account management sales training with two trainers present and active all the time, resulting in much better learning effectiveness and better price (per participant).
Trainer - Miodrag Kostic - Director of 'Business Knowledge' Inc.
International consultant, lived and worked in USA for 17 years. Experience: 3 years owner and director of "MK Export" Staten Island-NY, 7 years owner and manager of "TGallery" retail store chain in New York and Honolulu, 5 years owner and director of "Web Consulting Honolulu" consulting company, 12 years senior consultant, owner and director of "BusinessKnowledge" www.businessknowledge.biz Belgrade, Serbia
Trainer - Melisa Seleskovic-Kapic - Director of 'Smart Sales' Inc.
Masters of Management and Technology. Experience: 6 years Business Development Manager of "European Dynamics SA" Luxembourg, 3 years CSD Marketing Manager then Regional Sales Manager in "Coca Cola Hellenic", 2 years Chief Operations Officer of finance institution "LOKmicro", 3 years senior consultant, owner and director of "SmartSales Consulting" www.smartsales.ba Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Please call us: +381 63 60 80 26 - Email: email@example.com
Reservations and application: This key account management training is performed in English language, according to pre-defined schedule, for groups of participants, per your individual request.
Our key account management training courses are available in English language to organizations in:
United Kingdom Ireland Ireland Eesti Estonia Latvija Latvia Lietuva Lithuania Polska Poland Ceska Republika Czech Republic Slovensko Slovakia Deutschland Germany Danmark Denmark Nederland Netherlands Finland Finland Portugal Portugal Portugal Portugal Belgique Belgium Sverige Sweden España Spain España Spain Italia Italy Slovenija Slovenia Österreich Austria Magyarország Hungary Malta Malta Ellada Greece Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia Bälgarija Bulgaria România Romania Hrvatska Croatia Türkiye Turkey Kypros Cyprus France France France France Luxembourg Luxembourg Norge Norway Rossija Russia Ukraïna Ukraine Republica Moldova Moldova Island Iceland Azarbaycan Respublikasi Azerbaijan Hayastan Armenia Bosna i Hercegovina Bosnia and Herzegovina Crna Gora Montenegro Shqiperia Albania Srbija Serbia Belarus Georgia Schweiz Suisse Switzerland Città del Vaticano Vatican City State Monaco Monaco Andorra Andorra Liechtenstein Liechtenstein San Marino San Marino Argentina Bolivia Brazil Chile Colombia Ecuador French Guiana Guyana Paraguay Peru Suriname Uruguay Venezuela Australia New Zeland Canada Belize Bahamas Costa Rica El Salvador Guatemala Honduras Nicaragua Panama Afghanistan Armenia Azerbaijan Bahrain Bangladesh Bhutan Brunei Burma Cambodia China Beigin Shanghai Georgia Hong Kong India Indonesia Iran Iraq Israel Japan Jordan Kazakstan Korea North Korea South Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Lebanon Malaysia Maldives Mongolia Myanmar Nepal Oman Pakistan Philippines Qatar Russia Saudi Arabia Singapore Sri Lanka Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Thailand Turkey Turkmenistan Dubai United Arab Emirates Uzbekistan Vietnam Yemen