Direct personal-selling skills seminar 2 day sales training course
To increase your direct personal-selling skills and improve relationship with your clients
Trainers: Miodrag Kostic and Daniel Tavcioski - 2 days
A highly intensive two day direct personal-selling skills workshop that will give your sales staff necessary skills, proper attitude and much needed competence to maximise sales and create long-term customer loyalty.
Our goal is not a quick sale (just for the profit sake), but selling to gain and maintain loyal customers, as the only way of achieving sustained growth.
- Direct selling paradigm.
- How to recognize different types of customers?
- Intro into systematic selling process (10 steps)
- 1) The first contact - greeting
- 2) Establish rapport with the prospect
- 3) Discover customer wants-pain
- 4) Solve the problem of price (payment)
- 5) Give the right information – presentation
- 6) Overcome obstacles – complaints
- 7) Make a deal – contract
- 8) Ask for the sale – closing
- 9) Sell and earn more – cross-up-sell
- 10) Confirm the sale – post sale
- Characteristics of the top salesman.
- Customer relationship development.
- Developing selling habits.
This practical competency-based direct selling skills training-workshop is highly interactive, with lots of role-playing to practise the acquired selling skills.
2 business days training (14 hours)
Trainer - Miodrag Kostic - Director of 'VEZA'Inc.
Trainer -Danijel Tavcioski - Director of 'KAKO' Agency
Reservations and application: This interactive in-house training is performed in English and Serbian language, and according to pre-defined schedule, for groups of participants, per your individual requests.